Richmond House Museum is open to the public on the mornings of Saturdays 9, 16 and 23 December 10 to 12:00.
This private museum displays the history of our town’s most curious view-site home (The Castle 1840-1999). View the artefacts, cannons, crenellations, and learn about the times and achievements of The Hon William Cock, who ‘moved’ the Kowie River. An hour-long guided tour starts at 10:00. No booking required; admission is by donation. (Enquiries: Sue 082 4567 437).